Q. While browsing the net for medicinal plants, I came across an article by you on Safed Musli. You wrote on 31st August 2003, that you have visited 53 Safed Musli Farms and in some farms the crop is not Chlorophytum borivilianum. I am a Safed Musli Planter from Kerala. I would like to know whether we can send a sample of our crop to you to determine the quality and category of the crop?

Q. While browsing the net for medicinal plants, I came across an article by you on Safed Musli. You wrote on 31st August 2003, that you have visited 53 Safed Musli Farms and in some farms the crop is not Chlorophytum borivilianum.
I am a Safed Musli Planter from 
Kerala. I would like to know whether we can send a sample of our crop to you to determine the quality and category of the crop?


Yes, you can send it to my home address. I will try to give my comments as soon as possible.



For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अच्छे-बुरे भालू, लिंग से बना कामोत्तेजक तेल और निराधार दावे

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -719

स्त्री रोग, रोहिना और “ट्री शेड थेरेपी”