Q. I came through your website while searching articles for Safed Musli on the net. I am having a land near Jaipur (Rajasthan) which I am considering for Safed Musli cultivation. But before that I would like to clear few of my doubts: 1. Is Safed Musli cultivation profitable? 2. Is the climate of Rajasthan suitable for Safed Musli cultivation ?

Q. I came through your website while searching articles for Safed Musli on the net.

I am having a land near 
Jaipur (Rajasthan) which I am considering for Safed Musli cultivation. But before that I would like to clear few of my doubts:

1. Is Safed Musli cultivation profitable?
2. Is the climate of Rajasthan suitable for Safed Musli cultivation ?

3. I have also read your article on how farmers are cheating as regards cultivation of wrong species. Please explain.

4.What services do you offer for Safed Musli cultivation?


Please see my previous replies (in this blog) related to present status of Safed Musli in India. Yes your region is suitable for cultivation of this crop. In fact many farmers are growing it there. I can guide you in its cultivation, processing and marketing.





For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अच्छे-बुरे भालू, लिंग से बना कामोत्तेजक तेल और निराधार दावे

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -719

स्त्री रोग, रोहिना और “ट्री शेड थेरेपी”