Q. While searching for Muskdana info, I came across your article on botany.com reg Kasturi Bhendi. Though brief but very informative. I'm thinking of Kasturi Bhendi cultivation organically for medicinal value. You further sir did mention about demand for seeds. May I request you, sir, to provide me with buyer's from Kolkata list or names so that perhaps I might contact them for my produce when ready. I wolud appreciate if U have any info on buyers in Maharashtra, Nagpur/Mumbai in particular.

Q. While searching for Muskdana info, I came across your article on botany.com reg Kasturi Bhendi. Though brief but very informative.
I'm thinking of Kasturi Bhendi cultivation organically for medicinal value. You further sir did mention about demand for seeds.
May I request you, sir, to provide me with buyer's from 
Kolkata
list or names so that perhaps I might contact them for my produce when ready. I wolud appreciate if U have any info on buyers in 
MaharashtraNagpur/Mumbai in particular.


There is regular demand of Muskdana these days. Based on queries received from different parts of India and also outside India I can prepare a report having list of buyers for you. Let me know if you are interested in report and paying its charges.



For your queries on Indian Medicinal and Aromatic crops you can write to Pankaj Oudhia at pankajoudhia@gmail.com  Please write "Consultation" as subject.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अच्छे-बुरे भालू, लिंग से बना कामोत्तेजक तेल और निराधार दावे

World Literature on Medicinal Plants from Pankaj Oudhia’s Medicinal Plant Database -719

स्त्री रोग, रोहिना और “ट्री शेड थेरेपी”